You can play free slots at your favorite casino as you go about your business in the Asopos municipality. You stand to win lots of cash.
With the 3950 motion of the Greek Government’s Paper, a legal entity was established in Municipality of Asopos with the title “Civic Legal Entity for Day Nursery in Municipality of Asopos”.
The purpose of this legal entity is the everyday keeping and care of toddlers; to provide daily food and entertainment of toddlers whose mother’s work, the multi-sided mental, emotional, social, psychosomatic development of the children, and to prepare them for a natural transition from family life to School Environment.
A Board of five (5) members who are designated along with the alternate members by the Municipal Board administers the legal Entity.
Hercules Trihilis, Mayor of Municipality of Asopos
Aliferi Panagiota, President of the Board
The Municipal Board decides about the service of the members of the Board of the Legal Entity. Their service always ends with the placement of the new Board.
The Legal Entity’s main office is in Papadianika.
According to no. 975/15-11-1998, in the Municipality of Asopos a Legal Entity was established by the name “Municipal Philharmonic”.
THE GENERAL SECRETARY OF THE DISTRICT OF PELOPONNISOS
1. The clauses of articles 24 par. 1 part iix and 203 par. 1 of C.L. 410/95.
2. The 64/21.6.98 decision of the Municipal Board of Asopos regarding the incorporation by the title “Municipal Philarmonic”.
3. The 8946/31.12.97 decision of the General Secretary of the District of Peloponnisos about the “Delegation and exercise of duties by the head of local government by our order”.
We decide to constitute a legal entity in Municipality of Asopos with the title “Municipal Philharmonic”.
1. Its goal is the cultural enhancement of the Municipality.
2. The Legal Entity’s resources are the following:
Α. The annual endowment from the Municipality.
Β. The States orderly or extra endowments
Γ. Any kind of donations, contributions, inheritances and incomes from exhibitions.
3. From the provisions of the decision there is an expenditure of 500.000drh. on the Municipality’s budget K.A. 2/21/212.9.
4. The president of the board of directors represents the legal entity in court and in every statutory authority; if he is absent or unable to attend the vice president stands in for him.
Hercules Trihilis, Mayor of Municipality of Asopos
Aliferi Panagiota, President of the Board of Directors
YOUTH AND SPORTS ORGANISATION
With the 656/1999 decision of the Board of the Municipality of Asopos and the 485/4-4-2000 decision of the General Secretary of Peloponnisos, the Organisation of Youth and Sports was incorporated. The Board of Directors of this Organisation, which was designated by the no. 19/2001 decision of the Board of the Municipality of Asopos, consists of the following:
Hercules Trihilis, Mayor
Regular Members :
Petropoulou Basiliki (Member of the Municipality Board)
Koulentis Panagiotis (Member of the Municipality Board)
Perdikis Panagiotis (Member of the Municipality Board)
Skribanou Stamatiki (citizen)
Stathakis Anastasios (Gym Association)
Blahopanagos Polizois (President of the Cultural Union)
Purposes of this incorporation:
1. The construction, operation, administration and maintenance of the athletic centers, courts and generally of all the athletic grounds and facilities which the Municipality of Asopos uses by ownership or by use.
2. The operation of several courses for all ages.
3. The promotion of athletic and cultural activities to all the Municipality, in cooperation with the athletic and cultural Unions of the Municipality.
4. The growth of mass athleticism, the study of the development, the exploration and the management of such programmes.
5. The development and popularization of the beliefs of the Olympic Spirit (spirit of emulation, peaceful coexistence, constant effort for improvement, respect to the rules).
6. To appraise the best students-athletes and to reward actions that contribute to the enhancement of cultural and athletic ideals and of social cohesion.
In order to perform the above purposes, the legal entity can encourage cultural, athletic and entertaining activities by organizing teaching centers, music, dancing and painting classes, sports activities, folk art classes, occupational guidance as well as organizing events, seminars and discourses.
The Legal Entity’s resources are the following :
1. The endowment from the Municipality, which amounts to 1.000.000 drh. annually.
2. The States orderly or extra endowments
3. Any kind of donations, contributions, inheritances and incomes from exhibitions.
4. The incomings from various events.
5. The earnings from the advertisements at the athletic facilities.
6. The income from the legal entity’s property.
7. The contributions from any legal or natural entity.
A Board of seven (7) members who are designated along with the alternate members by the Municipal Board administers the legal Entity.
Members of the Board will be:
The Mayor as President or any other member, elective or not, who is designated by him.
The members of the Municipal Board
Three citizens, with knowledge of the legal entity’s matters, and who have dealt with specific fields of its functions.
The service of the Board of Directors will always end with the placement of the new Board.
(The service of the first Board ends with the termination of this municipal term).
The legal entity’s main office is in Asopos.
The president of the board of directors represents the legal entity in court and in every statutory authority; if he is absent or unable to attend an official representative stands in for him.